How to make webstories for blogger

I made this webstories blog on blogger by coding ,this blog is also created on blogspot domain if you want to use my tool and theme follow me on telegram I will give you this theme and the tool link, which I used to create this webstories.i know this is a simple tool and no more editing options but I say you that you enjoy it my older blog get 1million 2k , traffic for this tool so also check it

This is my new blog but I am not work in this blog
https://image268.blogspot.com/?m=1
That’s why i can not get traffic

For the link tool you comment me on telegram or Instagram
Telegram link:
https://t.me/earnmoneyney

Instagram link:https://instagram.com/wordpresspo?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

If you comment me then I give you the link.
And tell you how to use it
Though it is very simple to use



The blogger user are use it because they have low Money and want to earn money in low cost.but in this time it is very difficult to rank with blogger.because in WordPress website there you find rank math plugin which help you to get more traffic and help you in seo .but it is not available on blogger.also there are no way to use any plugin for blogger .In blogger you earn only by writing content.which is consume your time .or if you create a WordPress website it is also ranked on Google and other search engines like duc duc go,bing, yandex, Yahoo webcrawler ,etc.when I use blogger I can not get traffic from Google,or when I get traffic it is very low,and when I use WordPress i get more traffic with simple seo.

You also joined my telegram account then I will give you the link on telegram

Comments